POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV Critical Error : Re: MegaPOV Critical Error Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:02:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV Critical Error
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 30 Jul 2002 19:47:45
Message: <3d4725a1$1@news.povray.org>
You need to have POV 3.1g installed in order to run MegaPov.  A 3.5 install
is not sufficient.  Follow the "Old Versions of POV-Ray" link at the bottom
of the download page on www.povray.org.

BTW, most of MegaPov's features are included and enhanced in POV 3.5.

-Nathan

"Tony Vigil" <tjv### [at] hotmailcom> wrote...
> I have POV3.5g installed.  I copied megapov.exe to the pov bin directory.
> When i start Megapov, I get the following Critical Error message box...
>
> ERROR : Cannot find Home entry in registry.
>
> This entry should have been set by the installation program.
>
> If you did not install using the correct installation procedure, please do
> this before running POV-Ray for Windows.  Otherwise, consult the
README.DOC